I am so excited to share with you today my fight against cellulite, I have been using a home made recipe with my favorite morning bevergage COFFEE!!!
I love the way coffee smells and the best part is it does wonders for the skin so read ahead for the ultimate weapons for the fight against cellulite.
Coffee together with Coconut oil is the miracle scrub, it is rich in antioxidants which is very beneficial for your skin. It helps fight cellulite and make the skin firmer and brighter, it also helps fight stretch marks.
This two ingredients DIY uses heavenly smelling coffee grounds ( you can use the remains of your morning coffee) and coconut oil ( I also used vanilla fragrance oil which is optional). Most of you will have these ingredients at home and its super easy to make.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil.
- 1/4 to 1/2 a cup ground coffee beans depending on how much you want to exfoliate.
- Vanilla fragrance oil ( optional).
- Ice cube or a muffin tray ( I used a mini muffin tray)
- Melt the coconut oil and then add the coffee grounds.
- Mix them well, you can add 5-10 drops of vanilla fragrance oil (optional).
- Pour the mixture in the muffin tray.
- Place in the freezer until they are hardened and can be poped out.
- Store in an air tight containers. And remove them an hour before using.
This scrub works like any other body scrub. Scrub in your skin in circular motions, you can use a Bamboo bristle brush to further help the drainage of the cellulite, wash it off and pat your skin dry, finish with a moisturizing cream I have been loving the Argan butter I bought from Nature et decouverts.I am in love with the way it works n does wonders for my skin. It makes my skin soft and smooth and well moisturised.
Article by : Rachel Fernandes | Lawyer,Cosmetics Formulator, Beauty Addict | 🇬🇧