It’s the Independence Day week and it’s time to get out the orange, green and white nail polishes😊. Nail art can be inspired by something that is being celebrated. And what better than being inspired by our national flag to celebrate Independence Day in a more patriotic way.
- After you cut and file your nails, soak your nails in a bowl with warm water and a few drops of olive oil for about 10 minutes.
- Then pat your hand dry and apply a cuticle cream and massage for a few minutes.
- After you are done with that apply a base coat of polish on your nails.
- Once the base coat is dry you can apply the white nail polish, I used the Barry M white nail polish.
- Let the white nail polish dry!
- When the white nailpolish is completely dry, use a fine tipped brush to apply the orange and green nail polish in lines roughly as shown.
Finish by applying a top coat!