This week we are coming up with a series of blogposts inspired by Independance Day and today I wil show you how I made my Tricolor inspired eyelashes!
What You will need :
- A pair of false eyelashes
- Crystals in the three colors orange,white and green
- A pair of tweezers
- Lash glue
How to go about this :
- Start by picking up the crystals with your tweezers and applying glue on the back of the crystal.
- Place the crystal on the false lash and allow it to dry.
- Repeat these steps to fill the false lashes as you like.
- Once dried, you can apply the lashes using lash glue and enjoy! Enjoy your tricolored lashes!
Article by : Mellissa Fernandes | Makeup Artist | 🇫🇷