L’Oréal Paris have come out with their new range of clay masks-detox, purity and glow mask. It’s very exciting to see this new range of masks that are so affordable and easy to use.
As you know by now I am a skincare addict and when I first heard of these masks I just wanted to get my hands on them, I finally tried it out, and so happy to give you a review on this product.
These pure clay masks contain a blend of:
- Koalin which is a natural clay known to remove impurities and excess sebum.
- Montmorillonite which is clay that helps eliminate imperfections. And
- Ghassoul clay that helps to clarify the complexion.
The Detox Mask:
This mask has a creamy texture and the clay is combined with charcoal which acts like a magnet and draws out dead skin and other impurities from your skin. It detoxifies by cleansing deep into the pores leaving the skin looking clarified and beautiful.
- Apply a thin layer of this mask on clean skin.( avoid applying very close to eyes and lips)
- Leave the mask to dry for 10 mins then wash with warm water.
- This mask makes your skin smoother, clearer and fresh.
I love this mask and like what it does to my skin. Every claim made by L’Oréal was maintained. My skin feels like I had a facial, I will definitely be trying the other two masks of the Pure Clay Masks Collection.
I definitely recommend this one! Go for it girls and guys!
Let me know if you tried any masks from this range and what you think about it 🙂
Catch you soon! Ciaooooooo!
Article by : Rachel Fernandes | Lawyer,Cosmetics Formulator, Beauty Addict | 🇬🇧