Autumn is here and it’s the time for some warm lattes. Recently I have become a big fan of Red Velvet Latte (or Beet latte) -the new super food.
Pink is my favorite color (yes I am such a girly girl at times :P) and I am an all time coffee lover (which is why I even voted for our blog name to be coffeeandlipstick instead of chaiandlipstick haha), so when I discovered the beetroot latté I just had to try it out.
This is a healthy way of having your caffeine, reaping the benefits of beet root. Beetroot has loads of benefits which includes helping improve blood circulation, boosting energy and the immune system. It’s a perfect drink for Autumn as it keeps you warm and healthy.
- 1 cup Almond/regular dairy Milk
- 1/2 Tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/2 Tbsp cocoa powder or coffee
- 1/4 Tsp Cinnamon powder
- 1 Tbsp beet root powder or 2 Tbsp Beetroot juice ( I freshly extracted the juice)
- Sugar or honey as per taste.
Lets Do It :
- Start by warming the milk in a saucepan.
- Next add the beet root juice, cinnamon powder, vanila extract, honey and the coffee. Mix all these together.
- Then use a whisk to froth it up.
- Add the finishing touch with cream.
- And the beet root latte is ready to drink
Article by : Rachel Fernandes | Lawyer,Cosmetics Formulator, Beauty Addict | 🇬🇧