Try making this yummy Gingerbread Body Butter. They are so easy to make and you can customise it with the ingredients you like, also this is a great scent for this season. I made a few of these to gift my friends and they absoutely love it as it is very rich and moisturising, great for winters!
- 1/2 cup Shea Butter
- 1/2 cup Cocoa butter
- 1/4 Tsp Coconut Oil
- 1 TspVitamin E
- 15-20 drops of Gingerbread Fragrance Oil
- Bees Wax (optional for warmer places)
- Melt all the butters and oil in a double boiler.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Once the mixture has cooled add the vitamin E oil and fragrance oils and whip with hand mixer.
- Now fill them in small containers
- Decorate the way you like and your gift is ready to give.
I hope you guys enjoyed this 🙂 If yes don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE and follow us on
Article by : Rachel Fernandes | Lawyer,Cosmetics Formulator, Beauty Addict | 🇬🇧