Spring is almost here and blush is big this season from runway shows to editorials, we are seeing a milliard of ways blush is being used.
I am going to share two different ways I am going to Blush this spring, want to recreate these fresh spring looks?? then keep reading 😉
Get back that 80’s vibe with this blush contouring trend. Draping is a beautiful way to give your face a boost of freshness and color.
- Start with your ususal foundation base.
- Apply the blush on eyelids, I used a cool tone pink blush in the shade Quickie bright blue pink from Urban Decay.
- Sculpt your cheeks – Apply in the hollow of the cheeks and blend up towards the temples.
- Connect the blush – blend the blush well between the eye, temple and cheek, making sure not to leave gaps.
- Add a touch of highlighter – apply it on the apples of the cheek and blend gently into the blush, I used the shade pink heart from Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glowkit.
- Apply a peachy nude matte lipstick to finish this look.
Spring time holidays don’t always guarantee you bright sunny days, so when you get back from your vacations, make your friends green by giving yourself an extra stroke of sun using this fun (Korean trend) blush!
- Start with a sunkissed light base. I used Waterblend Foundation from MAKE UP FOR EVER.
- Add a touch of Gold highlighter to heighten the glow, I used Pro Light Fusion in Golden from MAKE UP FOR EVER.
- Apply the blush starting at the center of the nose and going on either sides, I used the shade Coral Temptation from Bourjois.
Check out my blogpost on how to wear black lipstick this spring.
Article by : Mellissa Fernandes | Makeup Artist | 🇫🇷