Brush Cleansing is a very important not only for makeup artists’ but for everyone who uses them. When you use brushes daily on your skin, dead cells, dirt and bacteria can accumulate and find a place to call home. So it is really important to deep cleanse your brushes regularly, to avoid skin problems and maintain your brushes.
I am often asked how I clean my brushes and so that’s exactly what I am going to share with you today along with a new tool that I recently added to my brush cleansing routine, the Makeup Revolution Pro Brush Cleanse Tool.
The Makeup Revolution Pro Brush Cleanse Tool is a small silicone product, it works like a tiny glove for your fingers, or you can just hold it in your hand.
I love to use Savon de Marseille soap as it is very gentle on the bristles and has anti bacterial properties.
Do you really need it?
As a Pro Makup Artist I usually try to stay away from extra tools, scared to be carried away by today’s marketing gimmicks. I have already seen many tools like this from other companies which are super expensive for just a brush cleansing tool.
But when I saw this version of the brush cleanser tool I really wanted to try it out as it is small and it seems easy to carry around if I need to, and also it is very reasonably priced (6.98€).
When I tried it I found it made life ( brush cleansing part) really easy. I noticed
- It is easier to clean through the bristles.
- I could get my brushes cleaned quicker.
- Its small size makes it convenient to store and to take along during travel.
All in all this is an on the go product, a small but efficient tool that makes brush cleansing super easy.
How do I use it?
- First dampen the bristles in warm water, then rub it on the soap to create a lather.
- After this just rub the bristles gently on the horizontal lines of the brush cleanse tool.
- Continuing to move it to and fro on the tool rinse it with warm water.
- For smaller brushes use the dotted zone.
Hope this was helpful 🙂 if it was don’t forget to share this article with your favorite gals and SUBSCRIBE to our blog for more makeup product and tool reviews.
Find us on Instagram/ Facebook/ Twitter @chaiandlipstick
Article by : Mellissa Fernandes | Makeup Artist | 🇫🇷