In today’s post, I am happy to share these gorgeous bath bombs which can make perfect last minute holiday gifts. They are simple and easy to make and are inexpensive unlike the other bath bombs available in stores.
Bath bombs add a bubbly character to your hot bath and the essential oils will just lift your moods. I always add almond oil, that adds a nice moisturizing touch to the bath. You can use other essential oils as per the benefits desired, I love to test different mixes.
So let’s learn to make these super easy bath bombs 😊
What you’ll need
- 1 cup Baking soda
- 1/2 cup Citric acid
- 1/2 cup Epsom salt
- 1/4 cup Cornstarch
- Green/red color
- Peppermint essential oil
- Vanilla fragrance oil
- 2 tablespoon Almond oil
- Water spray
- Moulds to give shape.
Let’s get started!
- In a mixing bowl add all the dry ingredients and mix gently.
2. Separate the mixture into equal parts in two bowls.
3. Next add the almond oil, essential oils, and color and mix everything together.
4. Check the moisture of the mixture, it should be like a wet sand consistency and the mixture should hold together.
5. You can then add a few spritzes of water and fill the mixture into the moulds.
6. Let them dry overnight and then pop them out from the mould.
And there you go, Your peppermint bath bombs are ready. Pack and decorate them and they will make perfect gifts for the holiday season, or just pop them in your bath for a relaxing bath filled with scents of this holiday season! A real treat to the senses, it is surely my fav way to pamper myself ❤️
Hope you guys enjoyed this DIY! Let me know if you try it out in comments below ❤️ catch you soon with another post on DIY and BEAUTY.
Article by: Rachel Fernandes