This is the makeup I wore to last night’s dinner date! I am a no fuss person and like to get my makeup done super quick, even if it means going glam!
I spent approximately 20 minutes on all my makeup.
- I started by applying a primer with my fingers and then used a sponge to apply my foundation. ( I have listed all the products for you at the end of the article). Using a sponge and tapping my foundation on gives me high coverage.
- I went with a darker color than usual for my brows, to give my look more definition. Especially for night outs, I love my eyebrows to be well defined.
- Using a Kohl pencil, fill in like I did in the pic below. Don’t worry too much about it being perfect, as we will blend it in the next steps.
- Do the lower lashline too using the same Kohl Pencil.
- Blend the edges using a fluffy brush, pull it outwards towards the temple to give yr eyes an almond shape 🙂
- Now using a matte brown eyeshadow fix the kohl base.Blend the edges to give it a smudgy feel. Use a fluffy brush and do a windshield movement to blend.
- Now use the foundation sponge to clean out any fallout and sharpen the shape of the eye makeup.
- To finish apply mascara generously, and tightline the eyes to intensify the look. Check how I work my eyelashes HERE.
- Add highlighter to add a glow to the skin. Check placements of highlighter HERE.
- I completed my look with a cream finish pinkish nude lipstick.
I hope you enjoyed creating this look with me 🙂 It’s super easy and gives you an ultra glam look within minutes.
Checkout the list of products I used: HERE
Article by: Mellissa Fernandes | Makeup Artist | 🇫🇷